You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Self Introduction

Today is my first day on MHS!

Hi members,

I am Pramod from Navi Mumbai! Today is my first day on this site! But no doubt will be there with you for a long time!

I would like to request you to kind me on few things! Please tell me that how I can earn decent cash credits with points on this site? Also if there are some allocation of points and cash credits if you know given to a specific section, please let me know that too!

Looking ahead for you kind support!
    Dear Pramod,

Welcome on Maharashtra Spider. I like your enthusiasm about knowing things how it works. On MHS for every post you will get points. Points and cash credits are allotted on the basis of your quality of the post and uniqueness. Also MHS member gets 90% Google AdSense Revenue share.

We welcome you to contribute in resources section, where you can write articles about Maharashtra, people, education, reviews, Marathi literature etc. For that you can earn maximum cash credits and points.

Wish you all the best for bright future with MHS.

With Best Regards,
    Vilas

He Pramod,

Welcome to MHS! Looking forward to your contribution to MHS...

Thanks!

Hi Vilas,

I would like to know that can I write resources in Marathi? Kindly guide me on this as I am very much interested to share good information on this site.

Dear Pramod,

You can write articles in Marathi by using "Google Transliterate". Simply copy your complete article and paste in description box. One more thing, use of English and Marathi mix in article is very beneficial hence try to write such type of article.

With Best Regards,
    Vilas

Vilas,

Thanks a lot for responding my query. Surely I will write articles as per the guide lines given by you.

Hello Pramod,

Welcome to maharashtraspider family. Let's contributing in the different sections like forum, resources, business directory etc..

Regards,
    Vrushali

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.