Discuss: What makes a student throw away his bicycle after purchasing a BIKE.

This thread is to discuss the opinion poll topic 'What makes a student throw away his bicycle after purchasing a BIKE.

Looking from the student's perspective; I would certainly say that bike will save much of the time and stamina which can be utilized to concentrate on studies. I know that the bicycle is the most preferable option than the bike in college days; but it is necessary to give priority to study. Parents do think that their child will ride his bike all over the city and will waste his time rather than studying.

I would like to point out here that parents should talk with their children and show them how they waste their time while biking all over the city. It is important that the child listens in such a way that he gets what wrong thing he is been doing and what will be its negative impact in terms of career. In this way a student has to himself first understand that not every student is lucky enough to have a bike at the college level. So it is the student's responsibility to use bike wisely.