Discuss: Which of the following Parle Cream biscuit would you purchase without tasting it. Remember

This thread is to discuss the opinion poll topic 'Which of the following Parle Cream biscuit would you purchase without tasting it. Remember you are about to purchase these biscuits for the first time.

As the options are at its best I would like to buy each one of them. But considering the fact, which I have to pick only one, that I haven't tasted before will be the Parle - Hide and Seek MILANO. This product of biscuit from Parle is well advertised. The reason behind it is of marketing. The company has managed to feature an ad with Bollywood icon Hritikh Roshan. As Parle has too many fan followings, they also managed to feature the Bollywood icon and they have got the results as well.

It is worth to feature an advertisement which has a Star icon from Bollywood. Now If I have to purchase considering my pocket money then I would like to go with the Parle Kreams option. It is because I can offer this product to many of my family members too. As it is in my budget and I also have more family members to share with. Whereas the other options are also good to be shared with my family provided I have that much of money in my pocket.

Hence, in this way few of the above products are very flavorsome and costly too. So it will be better to pick the one that will be in our own budget.