You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Self Introduction

थोडेसे माझ्या बद्दल....

Hi,

Meet वर्षा, वर्षा भाटकर.A 'perfect मराठी'- yet not typical Marathi. Can be stated as,"मराठीपणाचा पुरेपूर गर्व बाळगणारी" …चला असो , that is not so special, coz every 'मराठी माणूस'out here is v proud to be मराठी...

Now let's move towards introduction since I am here to introduce myself. Music & Theatre is my passion. Cartoon networks are my time pass media. My Family & संस्कार are my assets. Enjoy nature photo shoots & painting. About reading…hmmm, I love comics almost anytime. Other wise I have left reading after my MBA degree. Currently enjoying e-reading. Many thanks to internet-specially GOOGLE!

Well, I was not at all a studious chap, just achieved degrees for the sake of family,You would wonder how & why! just Coz we have all professionals in our family. Can't help myself. I had to gain one out here.

Spontaneity & humor is what I am known for in my circle. A bit reserve and much jolly person.

The reason why I am here, since it was my inbuilt trait of writing skill, which brought me here eventually to satisfy the cause.Today 03/11/11 I joined this site while surfing something.I was quite happy to surf this site.The excitement made me a registered member of this site.Let me content myself here on this site. As I want to enjoy every post by me, which may be useful to the readers and members as well.And but ovbious I can learn something new.

आभार आणि शुभेच्छ्या !
    वर्षा.
    Dear Varsha,

Welcome in Maharashtra Spider a specially build website for Marathi Manus. Here you can found everything about Maharashtra. We are welcome you to contribute here by writing Maharashtra related articles in resources section. For that you can earn your pocket money as cash credits and Revenue share from Google AdSense.

We are looking forward for your valuable contribution in MHS. Wish you all the best for bright future with MHS.

With Best Regards,
    Vilas

Mr.Vilas,

Thanks for your welcome on this site.But I mention herewith my user ID Varsha15 has been hacked and I stopped using the same ID.HENCE I HAVE REGISTERED with new user ID as Varsha1510.

Kindly de-activate my this user ID Varsha15 ASAP.

Thanks & Regards,
    Varsha.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.