Discuss: What will be your subject for a seminar topic which is to be given within 24 hours?

This thread is to discuss the opinion poll topic 'What will be your subject for a seminar topic which is to be given within 24 hours?'

It depends on what you know. It is a serious job because you have to deliver a seminar in front of many students. Well it is not worth taking unnecessary pressure of the audience or the students that are present during seminar session. But what I feel is that you should be perfect in delivering the exact idea and specifications that are relevant to the seminar topic.

Also remember that the seminar is to be given is a stipulated time period. Remember you cannot waste time of the audience or the students. Hence, with respect to your caliber you should choose a right topic that will be easier to deliver in front of the students or audience.

From the above poll options, I would select the topic that is no knows. This makes my job easier because I am capable of delivering a seminar on any topic. Also as I do a lot of research in regard of the seminar topic; it's easier to clear the doubts that are being put forward during my seminar session.