Discuss: The ceiling Fan is required by every household member. What is your style among the follow

This thread is to discuss the opinion poll topic 'The ceiling Fan is required by every household member. What is your style among the following?'.

Irrespective of the climatic conditions it is always advisable to make less use of electricity. During the rainy season and winter season there is less use of ceiling fans. But when the summer season starts; everyone wants to get the coolest air from such ceiling fans which consume most of the energy and thus it results in shortage of electricity.

I have many of my friends who switch on the ceiling fan without any reason. Most of them are lazy enough to switch the fan off and they leave it on for no reason. In this way the loss of electricity should be brought into focus as we all need to save the energy and everyone should never waste the available resources.

I would suggest everyone to use less electricity and save it so that we will never face the shortage problems.