Discuss: What will you do if you are in the following situation: You have a moped that was wort

This thread is to discuss the opinion poll topic 'What will you do if you are in the following situation:

You have a moped that was worth Rs.13,000 in the year 2001. Now some person is eager to by that moped at the cost of Rs.2000 only. And if you sell it you have nothing to move from one place to other.

According to the above given options I feel that I should not sell my moped vehicle because it will not be worth as I have to travel every now and then. Also if I sell it; I will be wasting my time waiting for the public transport. In this way it is not a good option to use that same moped vehicle as the fuel prices are soaring higher and higher.

As the moped vehicle is older; its fuel efficiency get degraded and thus we have to switch over to a new and more fuel efficient moped vehicle. Because it's not worth that you waste your most of the money on fueling your older moped vehicle. It will be good if it is to be used for the near-by work related transportation. Whereas if you need to travel a lot then that older moped vehicle should be kept aside so as to save time, money and environment.