Discuss: Have you completed the TYPEWRITING course, how much is your speed? If not then are you wil

This thread is to discuss the opinion poll topic 'Have you completed the TYPEWRITING course, how much is your speed? If not then are you willing to learn Typewriting so that you can type at a greater speed on PC.

I have completed my typewriting course with 30 wpm. The short form of wpm is words per minute. I preferred to complete this course during my 11th standard. Because you don't have any pressure at that level and everything is new and you can spend time learning good things. Hence, I also applied for the shorthand course but that didn't work out because I didn't find any Teacher for that because many students get tired of it as it is difficult.

Hence, I would suggest that every student should learn typewriting course as soon as they get admission in the 11th standard. So it will be beneficial to use your time and create interest while going to college. What I feel is that Typewriting course should be done on the typewriting machine only. If you learn typewriting on PC, you will get distracted to the other functionality and uses of PC. Hence, join a typewriting course where you don't get the teachings on PC or laptop.