You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

Discuss: Tea is a refreshment. Which of the following do you prefer?

This thread is to discuss the opinion poll topic 'Tea is a refreshment. Which of the following do you prefer?

In the above poll I would like to go with the fifth option whereas the other four options should be worth going for. It means that if you watch a Tea Vending Machine then it will be worth trying it for once because it is not always possible to purchase a tea that is costly. Next option should be looked upon in terms of the hygienic conditions. Because many a times you get the tea in cups that are just washed with dirty water. It might cost your health also.

The third option is good for people who are facing acidity problem. Because they will always try to get any cold drink instead of tea. I will suggest that such people should get cold milk instead of cold drink. The fourth option is again a costly one because you cannot always purchase biscuits and snacks while having a Tea. If you are spending it once in a month then it is OK but this option seems to be better for the people with high acidity levels. Again I would suggest if they go with the snacks with Tea then it will certainly help them to get their acidity level to a lower point.

Hence, from all above options the fifth option is best and for the people who have high acidity levels they should always prepare their own tea. Because they will come to know how much tea powder is to be put so that they will not suffer from acidity. Hence, they can enjoy a refreshment called TEA.
    Tea is a refreshment but we are getting addicted to this drink called tea which was introducted to us by Britishers.

Now it has become our national drink. If we visit our friends, relatives, or anyone we are offered this drink.

More consumption of tea is not good for health.

Most of my friends are addicted to tea. During exams she used to have a thermos flask filled with tea whether it is winter or summer and used to drink. She used to say without tea I cannot study.

Yes Harsha during examinations all students prefer tea to keep themselves awake. In my case, I try and avoid tea during examinations.
    "Don't Worry about Results, Its time to Perform every now and then" - Pravin Chavre.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.