You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Television

Discuss: Everyone watches the News Channels. What is your exact time to switch to that channel?

This thread is to discuss the opinion poll topic 'Everyone watches the News Channels. What is your exact time to switch to that channel?'.

My opinion is that whenever you switch ON the Television Set you should always watch news so that you will come to know what to watch next. It means that you should keep yourself updated about what are the events that have occurred in your state or region.

Many of us have the habit to manipulate about the media channels. So friend's let's not waste time for such discussion on which channel is best. Just we have to select the right one that will provide us the best and updated news which are necessary to be heard of.

So at last watch news more than watching any other channels. Hence, keep yourself updated with the happenings around you.
    Dear Pravin,

Usually I am watching news on time of that national old news comes i.e. 07:00 PM or 8:30 PM. This was a very old hobbit. Some time I watch news whenever I got time to know what happens around. Many of news channel repeating news hence now there is no specific time for watching news.

With Best Regards,
    Vilas

Yes Vilas Sir, even today there are many viewers who switch to news channels on 07:00 PM and 8:30 PM. Also it is true that today many news channels are repeating same news again and again. So the viewers have the option to watch news at their own scheduled timing.
    "Don't Worry about Results, Its time to Perform every now and then" - Pravin Chavre.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.