You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Local Q & A

Discuss: While selecting a Broadband Internet Connection Plan what would you prefer?

This thread is to discuss the opinion poll topic 'While selecting a Broadband Internet Connection Plan what would you prefer?'

Please consider the following points and give reason to each that you are going to select.

i) Prepaid Broadband plan with Limited dowload usage.

ii) Prepaid Broadband plan with Unlimited dowload usage.

iii) Postpaid Broadband plan with Limited dowload usage

iv) Postpaid Broadband plan with Unlimited dowload usage

v) If possible Postpaid with Unlimited download usage rather than Prepaid Broadband plan.

Lets elaborate on this topic as there are many people still waiting for 3G because of their Highest charges.
    Hello Pravin,

I will select Postpaid with Unlimited download usage rather than Prepaid Broadband plan

Because we got the unlimited download usage and it is postpaid no extra charges for you..

Regards,
    Vrushali

One thing I want to tell everyone is that you all should prefer a landline connection so as to use a Broadband on your PC or Laptop. The reason behind it is that I have used TataIndicom's wireless connection in which they provided me very efficient service only for the first month. Later they decreased my broadband connection and the reason they gave me is that your computer affects the speed of connection. If it was so then how was I able to get speediest service for the first month.

Hence, the connection should be wired landline connection is the best option to use the broadband connection. Do not opt for the wireless service at any cost.

"Don't Worry about Results, Its time to Perform every now and then" - Pravin Chavre.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.