You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Contest

Updated: Post Admission/Results News and Earn upto Rs 10

Post Admission/Results News and Earn Cash Credits upto RS 10

Dear Members,

We have a New Cash Credits Program.

We will pay upto Rs 10/- for the Valid 2010 Admission related Resources posted under the Resource section Type '2010 Admissions'.

However, Admission related resources must be posted in mean format and with appropriate Title.
    You can check the examples here

Scenario:

1] Admission related Resources should submit with the help of <H3>,<H2>,<B>, tags.

2] Title must be in the form of "University + Courses + College + Year + City"

3] You can copy Admission related news from University, college, school websites.

4] You should submit only upcoming Admission news and Admission news must be related to Maharashtra Universities, Colleges in Maharashtra, Schools in Maharashtra.

5] Members can also post Results which will be announced by University located in Maharashtra.

6] Even we allow to post Copied contents from University, members must post it with Quality and accordingly to Search Engine Optimization rules.

7] Please do not post existing news which are already submitted are not eligible for this payment programme.

Members will get good traffic to Admission based resources with huge adsense revenue.

There is no limitation of Admission posts submission, so glab this opportunity!

Note:- Cash Credits allocation will depend on the Quality of the Resources. Resources with Good quality, with appropriate Title and html tags will get high cash credits

Last Date of Submission:- 30 July 2010

Updated on 29th June
    Self Written Admissions will be eligible for good cash credits.
    Members can post self typed admissions from Newspapers (or from other media).
    It will be double benefit to get high rank in Search Engines and hence high paid ads in their Admission Resources i.e. good revenue!!
    Hi Mahesh,

Its great opportunity to earn more.

Thanks for good news.

with best regards
    vilas

With Best Regards,
    Vilas

Hi Mahesh,
    Thanks for this great opportunity. I am sure this will help members to earn good revenue by posting admission news for Maharastra state.
    With regards,
    Sunil Saharan

can we start contest related to poems...and the judges will be you all...??????????i mean people who are already into writing poems like me can participate in it.

Dear Mahesh!

Really an attractive one to be participated.

I request all members to participate in this and earn a real time money with this.

Have a look at my success on Maharashtra Spider >>>

Click = Admission in Mumbai University

Keep Sharing....
    Arvind

"Success is jounery not destination!"
    "Sail the boat of Success!"

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.