You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellanous

What are right ways to earn money from my computer?

What are right ways to earn money from my computer? Like earning by online, through adsense? So is there any other way to work and earn to make our future secure.
    As per my experience, Google Adsense is the Best program to earn and with long term. One cant imagine that how much we can earn from Google Adsense. If you have good efforts to work on your own websites and have some striangth to write self written resources, then you can expect atleast 100$ per month.

There is no limit or any deadline in Google Adsense to earn minimum or maximum. Just put your own efforts which will turn in to money in future days. There are lot of people in world who are running their house with more than 10000$ permonth only from their websites. Dont look at short term money, go slow and be all time performer. One can win with this way.

Dont be upset or confuse if you dont get good money in earlier time. Just keep going and consistency contributors always win like Sachin Tendulkar.

Wish you all the best and I hope, you will make 100$ very soon from the Regional websites and IndiaStudyChannel.com

With regards,
    - Mahesh

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.