You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Movies

Ra One - Movie by Shahrukh Khan

Ra One is a Bollywood Sci-Fi (Science Fiction) movie. This movie seems to directed like a game. The movie is directed by Anubhav Sharma. King Khan is starring with Kareena Kapoor. This movie is produced by Shahrukhs's home production company that is Red Chillies Entertainment PVT LTD.
    Ra One is releasing on 26 October, 2011. We are going to see many stunts of Shahrukh Khan in this movie of bad guys and superheros.
    Ra One is the big hope for Indian cinema, because its a international level movie. The trailer released for Ra. One giving the idea about the story of movie. Some where I think this movie is like Transportar Hollywood movie. But day by day the interest about Ra. One is increasing. Songs are already being popular and hit. I wish Ra. One is super duper hit and achieve the identity in international movie making.
    With Best Regards,
    Vilas

Yes this is a dream movie for Shahrukh Khan. It will be released world wide and it has already broken record of Avatar in terms of publishing worldwide. Recently Shahrukh was being criticized that he is on twitter only to promote his movie called Ra.One whereas he said that If I was there to do so; I would have made a lot of noise. He even said that why would I promote this film only few people following me on social networking sites. He said that he wants 6 Billion people to watch this movie.

Now about the business part of the film; It has already started collecting profits even before the movie release. Shahrukh has promoted it digitally. i.e. He as signed contracts with youtube and other digital media where he is already making some money. So friends let Shahrukh's dream come true. We all praise that this movie takes BOLLYWOOD to a Peak level and his onscreen appearance as SUPERHERO.

"Don't Worry about Results, Its time to Perform every now and then" - Pravin Chavre.

Its not so good its like cartoon movies so i give for ra one 2 stars

So bad its not so good movie

Yes the movie is not up to the mark from the point of view talented audience group but most of the bollywood stars believe that the Ra One movie has set a new dimension & standard in terms of film production.

Ra One movie has atleast recovered its cost of film production. Also Shahrukh Khan will be satisfied rather than getting disappointed and he will always entertain us.

"Don't Worry about Results, Its time to Perform every now and then" - Pravin Chavre.

Though the movie was not so good it has collected huge revenues due to the publicity by paper as well as electronic media.

Bollywood is also following the publicity gimmicks like hollywood. Hope they follow the same path for movie plots too! :-)

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.