You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Google AdSense Revenue Program

Received 1st ever 7,000 Rupees from Google Adsense

Dear Friends,
    Today I received Google Adsense Check Of Rs.7000/-. I get this earning only from Maharashtra Spider. Due to very irregular posting in MHS,I had take a long time to complete this journey. After getting this check i am very inspired to write more articles in MHS. I am very Thankful to Mahesh and Vilas sir for helping me.I am very happy. I feel proud to be a member of great social innovative portal (MHS).

With Best Regards,
    ASHWIN
    Dear Ashvin,

Congratulations for receiving Google AdSense check of Rupees 7000/-. This is just starting, keep contributing more and earn more. Wish you best of luck.

With Best Regards,
    Vilas

Dear Ashwin,

My hearty congratulations to you.

I hope i will also post such Google adsense revenue message pretty soon.

All the best buddy.

Regards,
    Namita Terse

Life is God's precious Gift...!!! Use it to the FULLEST.

Great news Ashwin..

Congrats..!!
    Keep it up keep going with this potential..

Regards,
    Nikhil Bille,
    Diploma Holder(E&Tc)
    "Learning from experience is a faculty almost never practiced"

Congratulations Ashwin sir. I am too aiming to follow your footsteps. I want to tell you that I too registered for MHS account on 21 of Jan. But I was not able to believe that we can earn online. For the last 20 days I have posted articles and did several other tasks in MHS and it has upgraded my member rank from 352 to 81 in just 20 days of working. Maharashtraspider.com shows us the points on daily basis and It helps to keep gaining more and more points every now and then. I wish its your time to give a treat for the newly registered members like us. Whereas the Treat means your tips and suggestions on how to post the quality articles in the www.Maharashtraspider.com

Once again Congratulations to you.

"Don't Worry about Results, Its time to Perform every now and then" - Pravin Chavre.

Thank You Pravin.
    You can write on local business located near by you in business directory.Any query feel free to ask in forum section..

With Best Regards,
    ASHWIN

Congratulations Ashwin. It is your hard work which gives you this top position. Keep contributing more and more in ISC. Happy earning.

Regards,
    Nazim.

Congratulations Ashwin for your such a good achievement. Will you please help me why my profile picture is not verified? for that reason i couldn't start google adsence because minimum 5 conditions should be satisfied and mine are just four.
    Please help me about that Ashwin.
    with best regards,
    Kiran

a blog for electrical engineering students....

Kiran
    Their are 6 conditions out of which 5 should satisfied for applying Google Adsense.
    1.Profile details with Address updated:
    2.Minimum 10 valid articles approved:
    3.Achieved GOLD Level:
    4.Received atleast 1 prize:
    5.Member Active for 6 months:
    6.Profile photo uploaded & verified:

I think you earlier upload a fake image on MHS.Is It??

If your profile picture is not verified ask to our webmaster by creating a message in forum in Maharashtraspider catagory .He surely reply you.
    Or you can try for another conditions to be satisfied.

With Best Regards,
    Ashwin

Thanks Ashwin,
    I will try to ask webmaster for profile photo verification in forum section.
    Thanks again for help.

a blog for electrical engineering students....

Hope You get your Google Adsense account earlier.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.