You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

Question about payment

when do we start getting payment in maharashtraspider.com?
    Dear Vishwajeet,

Welcome at Maharashtra Spider, The No. 1 online portal for Maharashtra state. Here we are trying to develop big knowledge base about Maharashtra State. You are welcome to contribute here in various sections like resources by writing your own articles, polls, forum, job etc. For your every contribution you are eligible for 90% Google AdSense revenue share. For your special and unique post you will get cash credits from MHS which will paid you after reaching minimum payment threshold.

Start contributing now, achieve the gold membership and start earning. Wish you all the best and happy earnings.

With Best Regards,
    Vilas

but without adsense we cannot earn anything from mhs?

Yes even without adsense you can earn from this site. Post self written articles related to Maharashtra in resource section. Each good article will be allotted cash credit. Articles should be in good English and in proper English writing pattern. Better your resource will be more cash credit you will get.

For any other query you are always welcome to contact us.

Webmaster spider network

Hello Vishwajeet,

You can earn more in the MHS. You write article regularly and post unique content. Here you can also got the third party ads of the Kontera that you can post on it.
    After you work consistence you can get also google AdSense. Please work regular.

Regards,
    Nikhil Bille,
    Diploma Holder(E&Tc)
    "Learning from experience is a faculty almost never practiced"

I am a fresher in this field. I have 20 points. but still i am unable to understand how to earn revenue???????????????? There are many doubts. Please clear my doubts.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.