You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Self Introduction

Iam gold member from today.

I joined MHS on 20/7/2011.This is a good site for learning as welll as earning.I liked this site very much which made me to post these many articles,resources with in short span of time.Each and Every article I posted gives me a good encouragement to post more.

And my next target is to get Diamond level.Please give me some suggestion which make me get more points and cash credits.
    Congratulation Sandeep for achieving Gold level. It is your hard work thats why you are over here, do well. Best of luck for future and best wishes.
    Regards,
    Nazim.

Dear Sandeep,

Congratulations for achieving Gold level membership in Maharashtra Spider. I appreciate your new target to become a Diamond member. Daily writing of 3 to 4 articles about education, tourism, recruitment, Marathi movies and music etc will give you a good revenue share and points. Before proceeding to your goals, go through the MHS guidelines and help section to improve your writing skills.

Wish you all the best and happy earning.

With Best Regards,
    Vilas

Thanks vilas soon I will post good articles in MHS.Can you please suggest ways how to get google adsense through MHS.Am I eligible for Adsense now?

Hello Sandeep,
    First congrats for achieving grant success of the gold level member.
    I think you are not eligible for adsense because you can complete the criteria which is complete 10 valid resource and complete 5 criteria which are given in your adsense profile.

Keep it up. Let's working on the maharashtraspider.com

Regards,
    Nikhil Bille,
    Diploma Holder(E&Tc)
    "Learning from experience is a faculty almost never practiced"

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.