You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Google AdSense Revenue Program

I got Google Adsense Account Approved

Hello dear friends and editors and webmasters,

I got my Google adsense account approved and also set up google adsense settings in MaharashtraSpider is complete.

It is to early to comment on the earning part. But, i would like you all to know that page views seen in the report are also very satisfying.

I am quite sure that without spending anything for publicity only MHS can fetch you such traffic.

Thank you all for the suggestions and tips. I would like to mention Mr.Vilas has given tips and support from my day 1 with MHS. Thanks vilas.

I am quite excited and preparing new articles to post in recent days.

Hope you all will read and enjoy my writing in the future too.
    Hello Namita,
    Congratulation for getting Google Adsense Approval.Hope you contribute more on MHS.

With Best Regards,
    ASHWIN

Hello Namita,

Hartley Congrats to you..

Nice keep it up. Write good resource and contribution in the Maharashtraspider.

While using adsense it is good to know:
    -Do not click on your own ads.
    -Do not tell to your friends to click on that.
    -Be careful while handling adsense.

Enjoy adsense revenue.

Above things I tell you because from those things I lost my adsense account.

Regards,
    Nikhil Bille,
    Diploma Holder(E&Tc)
    "Learning from experience is a faculty almost never practiced"

Thanks Nikhil,

Your all 3 advice are very important.

I have read that clicking on self ads is in offence as on adsesnse policy. and it should be avoided. Also, asking friends/family to click on our ads can lead to policy betrayal and hence the adsense account can be suspended.

Just a curiosity question. If you loose your adsesnse account, is there anything to get it activated again?

I will keep in mind all the tips and advice recieved from MHS friends. Thanka a lot.

Regards,
    Namita Terse

Life is God's precious Gift...!!! Use it to the FULLEST.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.