You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestion and Feedback

Ranking system of Maharashtra Spider memers

I would like to know what is the system for ranking of Maharashtra Spider Members. My rank is going up and down, please let me know the reason behind it.
    Hi leena,
    The ranking of Maharashtra Spider is totally depend on your performance of one month in MHS.If you make more points in one month then your rank will be up in MHS.If you are not regular then your rank in MHS will go down.

With Best Regards,
    ASHWIN

Hi Ashwin,

Thanks for the information, I would like to be regular but the copy , paste system of some members restricts me from doing so. My personal work is also one reason.

Dear Leena,

This copy paste nuisance from some members is really irritating. So all genuine members are raising this issue again and again. I hope webmaster and editors will take some serious action on this issue very soon.

But this copy-paste members should not bother us. If you stop your work because of some maniacs, it is your loss. You should concentrate on your output.

Should a programmer stop programming new software because of some Virus ? The answer is "NO".

I think you got my point.

Remember: If somebody is copying you, he is proving that YOU are worth to copy and he himself is worth NOTHING.

Regards,
    Namita Terse

Life is God's precious Gift...!!! Use it to the FULLEST.

Dear Namita,

You are right and I agree with you.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.