You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Google AdSense Revenue Program

Please guide for Google Adsense account

Dear Editors,

MaharashtraSpider.com requires member must meet atleast 5 out of the 6 requirements stated below before applying for AdSense account through MaharashtraSpider.com AdSense API revenue sharing program.

I have completed 3 conditions i.e. Updated address, Minimum 10 articles and Gold level.

For rest 3 conditions :
    1.Received atleast 1 prize:
    2.Member Active for 6 months+:
    3.Profile photo uploaded & verified:

Please guide how can i complete any 2 of this?

Please note that i have already uploaded real profile photo. How do i get it verified?

There are no contests running for members. How can i recieve any prize??
    Hello Namita,

Don't worry now soon your profile picture will be verified this job is done by webmaster of editors you don't have to do any thing.

When it comes for the active member for 6 months then we can't do any thing in it.

I hope webmaster will start any contest for new members.

Regards,
    Sagar Kakde.

"The road to SUCCESS
    is always under construction"

Dear Namita,

Maharashtra Spider will announce eligible members cash payments every month and it is considered as award. Hence you will awarded with cash payment after reaching minimum payout threshold. For photo verification you have to request for webmaster or create Google profile with same photo which can help us to judge. Sure you will complete last request of six month soon.

Try to write on more cultural activities of Maharashtra, which can create your good identity as subjective online writer. This is very important to get good reply from Google AdSense team.

With Best Regards,
    Vilas

Dear Vilas,

Thank you so much for the advise. I will sure do my best in MHS in coming days.

Regards,
    Namita Terse

Life is God's precious Gift...!!! Use it to the FULLEST.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.