You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Self Introduction

Hi friends, i'm now the member of Gold level

Hi friends,

On 20 June 2011, I joined as member on MaharashtraSpider. It was just an incident happen and I joined MHS. After submitting few resources, answering some questions and asking some questions, creating some polls im now at the Gold level. Every single points gives satisfaction of working.

I have also received cash credits from MHS till today 26 July 2011, it is Rs.44/- hope this will increasing in future.

Now I need help from members in Diamond and Platinum level, as they have crossed this level they know how to work in this level. As im new at this level and needs lots of points to cross Gold and achieve Diamond. Explain some things that must help the Gold members to go in Diamond level.

Regards,
    Santosh Davari.
    Hello Santosh ,

Congratulation for achieving Gold level, you are going great contribute more post related to education that will give you more credit and points.

Best of luck ! and I know you will definitely achieve Diamond level.

Regards,
    Sagar Kakde.

"The road to SUCCESS
    is always under construction"

Hello Santosh,

Congrats for being a gold member.

Suggestion of Mr.Sagar is quite right.

Submit more articles related to education and maharashtra. That will gain you more points and cash credits as compared to general articles.

Also the uniqueness of content and presentation style of articles plays major role in how much points and cash credits you gain.

All the best for your future postings.

Regards,
    Namita Terse

Life is God's precious Gift...!!! Use it to the FULLEST.

Hi,
    Sagar and Namita

Thanks for your precious response. I will try my level best to contribute on education and Maharashtra.

Regards
    Santosh Davari.

" Life does not get better by chance, it gets better by change. "

Dear Santosh,

Congratulations for your achievements in Maharashtra Spider. Target new goals and try to achieve them.

With Best Regards,
    Vilas

Dear Santhosh,

Congrats for achieving gold level with in a shorter period.Try to post more resources and lets increase the ranking and traffic of MHS.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.