You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Group Discussion

How many of the MHS Gold members have their Google Adsense account approved?

Dear friends,

I request all the Gold, Diamond and Platinum members to share their success story.

Please guide new members with the tips on what are the exact criteria to get your Google Adsense account through Maharashtra Spider.

On Member level page it is mentioned that minimum 500 points are required to become a Gold member and then you can get your Google adsense account. But, if a member participates in Polls (30 per month) and posts only responses to other's resources; then too 500 points can be easily obtained in 5-6 months. If such member is not having any own resource, then where his adsense ads will be shown??

There must be some criteria regarding number of your own resources. Those who have got their approved adsense account, please share such tips with the new members.

Also, sharing your experience will make the new comers motivated.
    Hi Namita,

I dont understand why such members dont share their experience? I am shocked to see there is no single response and exp. is shared for this thread.

Sometimes public acts weird, no wonder!

Regards,
    Varsha.

Hello varsha,

I dont know why nobody has shared any information on this thread, but as i am a gold member now i know some of the adsense criteria to approve adsense account through Maharashtra Spider.

1. Gold member in MHS
    2. Minimum 10 own articles/resources
    3. 6 months of membership
    4. Verified profile photo.

I hope new members willing to earn through adsense find this information useful.

Regards,
    Namita Terse

Life is God's precious Gift...!!! Use it to the FULLEST.

Hello Namita,

It is not about the process that people don't know but it's about the response. The Gold members who have such accounts should share about their experience, so that other level members i.e Bronze & Silver can get the idea of it.

See, what are the criteria and rules to posses the account is clearly mentioned on this site. But experience is the different aspect. And the new members like me come to know from the experienced members. We learn what should be and how should be done.

Experience has its own edge and importance, one should not forget!

Anyways,what can be done if no one is willing to share any information on this.I guess you tried on your part,that is above all.

Thanks & Regards,
    Varsha.

Oh! No. I know that it is too late to comment on this discussion but I accept that we the Gold members have not responded to this topic and now the time has come to share our experiences after achieving Gold membership.

First of all I would like to tell everyone on Maharashtraspider that I have got my adsense account in the year 2008 through the blogger.com website. During that year they said that I have to wait for 6 months and then I can get the approval of adsense account. So I applied for google adsense account and posted near about 5 to 6 posts in my blog. So I got my adsense account approved on October 2008 after applying for it in March 2008.

During the year 2008 I have also registered on the IndiaStudyChannel.com. At that time I thought how we can get paid by posting online stuff like blogging. So I made a big mistake there by not believing on it. Today I feel that it's too late to be working on it. So I found the MaharashtraSpider.com and registered for it on the 1/21/2011. Since then I have never wasted my time and now I am reaching toward Rs. 100/- cash credit points from the MaharashtraSpider.com website.

So I want to tell each and every newly registered member that if you know how to make points in MaharashtraSpider.com then you have to work hard. It isn't that difficult, the only thing is that you have to believe in yourself and put almost every bit of effort so as to get paid through Maharashtraspider channel and google adsense.

At last I want to say that here we all should welcome each and every newly registered member and boost them so that they believe in their working on Maharashtraspider.com and they contribute their best effort to enrich this channel with quality content.

"Don't Worry about Results, Its time to Perform every now and then" - Pravin Chavre.

Hi Pravin,

Thanks for your reply and sharing your experience with us-(may be late than never).

See, as a beginner, every one of us make mistakes-big or small that's not an issue but through our mistakes we realize lots many things. And such experience is useful to others to learn and for their improvement.

Thus, sharing information and knowledge is always beneficial in two ways. This healthy 'give and take' should be widely spread.

Regards,
    Varsha.

Hello Namita,

May be late but you got the reply for your thread. No matter if it's only one.

One should always keep trying for his best.

Thanking you once again for your thread.

Regards,
    Varsha.

Hi Varsha,

I think that Maharashtraspider.com should encourage every new member and prove them that they can actually earn online by contributing to this channel.

Thank you for reading my experience.

"Don't Worry about Results, Its time to Perform every now and then" - Pravin Chavre.

Dear Pravin, Varsha and Namita,

Maharashtra Spider offering great opportunities for article writers. I am sure if you contribute daily one to two resources you will earn good revenue share. We always with you for help and solve the issues regarding resources writing. Take advantage of resources writing from today, wish you all the best.

With Best Regards,
    Vilas

Thank you vilas sir. I am surely looking forward to contribute more for the Maharashtraspider.com channel.

Thank you again.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.