You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Guidelines

Point to be consider before posting in Maharashtra Spider

Dear Members,

I found that few of our members not going through the MHS Guidelines. Being a No. 1 online Maharashtra portal site we have to maintain and improve our quality. This is very important for us, be careful while posting in Maharashtra Spider, because we will not approve the posts/articles which are not as per the MHS Guidelines. Follow the following points before posting in MHS,

1. Use only simple text format to write your post/article.

2. In simple text format use coma (,) full stop (.) and give space after each coma, full stop.

3. Use only B,H HTML tags only if necessary.

4. Do not use other HTML tags like P, U, I, etc.

5. Use images with "align=left or right" tag with suitable manner.

6. Do not use maximum images more than text content.

7. Try to give reader friendly post/article. After submit take a look and modify or arrange text, image content that give a nice look.

I am sure that "If we tried to maximum practice then one day comes when we are expertise with writing and presentation skills". Hence we have to try for corrections. Wish you all the best for nice writing and presentation.
    Hi,

This guidelines gives the summary for the points considering before sharing in the MHS.

I have seen many articles with the spelling mistakes in the title. The members must check the spelling once again after contents shared in MHS. The wrong spelling gives bad sense for the article, and the articles are ignored.

So check your articles twice after sharing in MHS.

Regards,
    Santosh Davari.

" Life does not get better by chance, it gets better by change. "

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.