You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

Introduction of new member

Hello Friends!
    Myself Rahul. I am from Nanded,Maharashtra. As I am newone here, please guide me time-to-time.
    Thanking you!
    Dear Rahul,

Welcome in Maharashtra's No 1 online community portal site. We welcome you to contribute in Maharashtra Spider in various sections including resources and entrance practice test. MHS offers 90% Google AdSense revenue share for your contribution. To know more about go through the "MHS Guidelines and Help". Wish you all the best.

With Best Regards,
    Vilas

Hi Rahul,
    Welcome to MHS Rahul. Start contributing in resource section.Hope you will do your best on MHS.

Best Regards,
    ASHWIN

Hi Rahul,
    Welcome to MaharashtraSpider

As you are the member of MaharashtraSpider, if you have any problem about working on this site you can follow guidelines on the sites,this will help you alot.
    New member FAQ is also one of the option that you must go through.
    Resources,forum are the sections which will provide you lots of point and also cash credits.
    Best luck.

Regards
    Santosh

" Life does not get better by chance, it gets better by change. "

Hello Rahul,

Welcome to MHS.

For posting resource (Blogs) on any topic:
    1. Click on Resources
    2. Click on "Post Resource"
    3. Select Category for your article
    4. Give Proper Title to your article (Read help topic "how to write proper title ")
    5. Write a short summary to tell the reader what he is going to read in your article (Read help topic "how to write a good summary" )
    6. Give list of tags. (The words mostly used majorly in your post)
    7. Give b (bold) and h1 (Big heading), h2(medium heading) tags whenever required.
    8. Add relevant images (if required)
    9. Publish Article

Before posting please make sure that the content is self-written (Not copy-righted).

After the webmaster/editors review your article, you will get an alert message as "Approved" or "Pending". If Pending resolve the reasons given by the editor and re-submit.

Enjoy Posting, Enjoy Earning.

Best Luck.

Regards,
    Namita Terse

Life is God's precious Gift...!!! Use it to the FULLEST.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.