Group discussion I have read everyone my friends views

I have read everyone my friends views about the growing highly the prices of oil. Some body are saying about the lack of non-renewable shource of energy, some of people are saying that inflation has been increased day by day that's why we should use generally pedal walk, and for longer distances should use the vehicles, and some peoples are also blaming to govt. , but I want to say that these all issues has a right stand on their places but the main responsibility must be of citizen's who are are not awareness about the market selling prices for anything, I better know that price of not only of oil is in hike rates but also the prices has been increased everywhere due to inflation, and lack shource of energies and global warming.

There are following reasons are due to which oil prices are enhancing:-.

1. The India has a one of popular country in corruption, and only of this reason,

The government taking an advantages.

2. For the short distances the peoples going by their vehicles, it's feels like that they have made a luxurious persons and having a lots of the money near of them.

3. You will look for the city buses, where they stand for recieving the peoples, they stand their vehicles or buses for a long times without turn off their vehicles.

4. The mob/crowd is the one of great problem for humans, on the traffic the peoples to be stand for a long time, it's a burning of the fuel & combustion of their.

5. The road of the villages areas are not improved, in that causes most of fuel is to be burn on the passing from these conditions.

These all causes are reaponsible, but the govt. Of India don't take any right decision in this field, such that they only have to mean by their profits,

And at a time of the voting, they reach to home & home for demanding their safe seats.

I m telling only due to these types of politicians all these causes of, like oil pricing, 2G spectrum, corruption, former's suicides everything are happpenings.

And I don't think so even though ever these hike prices of an oil can be decreased.

Specially in INDIA.

SO THESE ONLY HAVING THE RESPONSIBILITY OF US THAT TO LESS USE OF DIESEL & PETROL.

AND DON'T WASTE WITHOUT ANY IMPORTANT REASONS. ELSE WHAT CAN WE DO?

We can't stop to govt by doing their fortifite & self-conceit.