You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Self Introduction

Thanks MHS, Got first cash credit for post in MHS

Hello All,

I joined on 21 June 2011, and posted my rangoli photos in resources with some supporting description.

http://www.maharashtraspider.com/resources/7310-Rangoli-Designs-for-Diwali-Decoration.aspx

Today I can see Rs.4 Cash credit in my profile.

Thanks.

This is a good motivation for me to post more.
    Today I achieved Silver level.

Thanks MHS and Mr. Vilas for his kind guidance on my various queries as how to initiate polls, how to post jobs and business.

MHS team is really being very helpful from day 1.

I hope soon i will achieve Gold level.

Regards,
    Namita Terse

Life is God's precious Gift...!!! Use it to the FULLEST.

Hello Namita Terse,

Congratulations for your first cash credit in MHS, you are really going great keep contributing such post and you will earn thousands of cash credit from MHS.

Best of Luck.

Regards,
    Sagar Kakde.

"The road to SUCCESS
    is always under construction"

Dear Namita Terse,

Congratulations for your 1st earning through Maharashtra Spider. We like to read more articles from you, keep contributing and earn more. Lots of opportunities waiting for you in upcoming days from Maharashtra Spider.

With Best Regards,
    Vilas

Hello Namita Terse,

Congrats..! Good article. Nice work from you. Start contributing more and earn more..

Regards,
    Nikhil Bille,
    Diploma Holder(E&Tc)
    "Learning from experience is a faculty almost never practiced"

HI Namita Terse,
    Congratulation on Your first cash credit through MHS. I hope you can earn more and more money through MHS and Google Adsense.MHS will give your cash credits when it is reach at Rs.1000. So write more resources in MHS.

Best Regards,
    Ashwin

Thanks Sagar, Vilas, Nikhil, and Ashwin for your comments.

Today, i crossed my first Rs.100 in MHS. I have joined MHS only a month back. I am wiling to contribute more with the time. Thanks to all members and editors for their valuable opinions shared in response to my posts.

I hope to give more valuable contribution to MHS.

Regards,
    Namita Terse

Life is God's precious Gift...!!! Use it to the FULLEST.

Congratulations Namita,

Keep it up, I am sure you can reach at minimum payout threshold in upcoming month. Wish you all the best and happy earnings.

With Best Regards,
    Vilas

Hi Namita,

Congratulations, I have seen your resources, questions. Your hard working nature shows all that in your resources, articles.

Wish you all the best for more earnings.

Regards
    Santosh Davari

" Life does not get better by chance, it gets better by change. "

hi namita

Congratulation.

keep it up & best of luck for your next article

mayuresh

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.