You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Self Introduction

I'm introducing myself for first time on MaharashtraSpider as I'm new member on this site.

Hi friends,I'm Santosh Davari.Student studying in T.Y.Bsc.From Mahagaon,Small village in Kolhapur district.I like reading novels,listening music and visiting places like historical forts,temples and new places.
    Dear Santosh Davari,

Welcome at Maharashtra's No 1 online portal site. Here we are trying to develop big knowledge base regarding Maharashtra state on various aspects. Students like you earn their pocket money by contributing here. We are welcome you to write about your college, share your knowledge and thoughts here. Before proceeding at MHS go through the "Help Section and MHS guidelines" for more information. Wish you all the best.

With Best Regards,
    Vilas

Hello Santosh,

Welcome to MHS. You have started really good. I have read your resource about Amboli tourist place. It is really good.

You have landed on the right ground to share good information. In MaharashtraSpider you can share information about almost everything i.e. Technology, culture, tourist places, language, education, career, finance, art, hobby, business opportunity, and what ever you can think creatively.

You can earn good money by sharing information about Education Opportunity and Job Openings. By sharing educational and career information you will also have the satisfaction of helping others through your information.

You can also earn good money by adding business information in the Business Directory.

Bookmarks, News and Classifieds are also cool sections to share your views and information.

Anywhere you need help, webmaster and editors are ready to help.

So, All the best!
    Rock on !

Regards,
    Namita Terse

Life is God's precious Gift...!!! Use it to the FULLEST.

Thank you.
    " Life does not get better by chance, it gets better by change. "

Dear Santosh,

Good going keep posting more article in resources section of MHS. I point out one correction in your writing skill that you are not giving space after comma, and full stop. Correct this and make habit to write articles in nice format. Keep it up, wish you all the best.

With Best Regards,
    Vilas

Thanks vilas sir,
    I will try to improve the contents from now, by using proper punctuations.

" Life does not get better by chance, it gets better by change. "

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.