You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Self Introduction

Achieved Gold Membership yesterday

Hello Friends,

It gives me immense pleasure to share that I have achieved my Gold membership yesterday. I am thankful to God and family for supporting me.

More importantly, I am very thankful to the webmaster who inspired me through my journey.

Its been just nearly one month I joined this website. I used to dream about becoming a gold member , then platinum and diamond . And today this has been possible. I would like to post more and more content to MHS and would like to share my thoughts and also would like to gain inspiration from seniors.

Once again Thanks from the bottom of my heart to all the webmasters and the seniors.

Regards
    Mrs. Medha Srikanth.
    Hello Mrs.Medha Srikanth,
    Congratulation!!!! on your grand success at MHS on becoming GOLD member in just a Month.Now contribute more on MHS.Earn revenue from Google and also earn cash credits from MHS.Hope you become Diamond and Platinum member on MHS.

Once Again Congratulation !!!!!! Keep it up!!!!

With Best Regards,
    ASHWIN

Hello Ashwin,

Thanks for your message. I would require guidance from you in terms of getting approval for Adsense.

Could you let me know what is the procedure for the same .

Regards
    Mrs. Medha Srikanth

Hi Mrs Medha Shrikant,
    For the Google Adsense approval Firstly you edit your profile page of MHS.Add more information about you and add some links of your resource because Google will see your profile page. For registration of Google account use a old Gmail account so Google will approve your adsense account ..My Adsense account is approved in just seven days.For registration of ad sense account firstly you go to your manage account page.Then click on Manage AdSense Account.After that you will get options and click on Join Adsense.Create Google Adsense account by providing true information about you like your address.You should wait for the reply of Google.Google will send you an Email for approved Adsense account.Hope you will get your adsense account soon because you write good resources and you achieve the Gold level in month.For any further information Go to the Need Help? section and read about Google Adsense Account.

With Best Regards,
    ASHWIN

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.