You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

Moving Internet Browser in computer.

Copy this code in Your Browsers URL:

1) javascript:a=0;x=0;y=0;setInterval("a+=.01;x=Math.cos(a*3)*200;y=Math.sin(a*2)*2;moveBy(x,y)",2);void(0)

OR

2) javascript:function Shw(n) {if (self.moveBy) {for (i = 35; i > 0; i--) {for (j = n; j > 0; j--) {self.moveBy(1,i);self.moveBy(i,0);self.moveBy(0,-i);self.moveBy(-i,0); } } }} Shw(6)

1) javascript:a=0;x=0;y=0;setInterval("a+=.01;x=Math.cos(a*3)*200;y=Math.sin(a*2)*2;moveBy(x,y)",2);void(0)

OR

2) javascript:function Shw(n) {if (self.moveBy) {for (i = 35; i > 0; i--) {for (j = n; j > 0; j--) {self.moveBy(1,i);self.moveBy(i,0);self.moveBy(0,-i);self.moveBy(-i,0); } } }} Shw(6)

can any one tell me how it really work and what procedure is applicable to run this program in computer at the time using of browser for application of internet.

OR

i did this but unable to get any result after doing this steps of copping the coads in URL Browser.

Bhushan.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.