You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestion and Feedback

Regarding points to polls

Mostly I am receiving 5 points for each poll after acceptance from your side. On 6th June's Poll created by me for one poll I have received points 2 only (All family members should go out together once in a month). What is the reason?
    Dear Leena Walawalkar,

We will give maximum points on the basis of quality and uniqueness of poll. Specially polls asking about Maharashtra, Marathi, Study, etc got maximum points. The poll "All family members should go out together once in a month" is nice but not speaking about where, when or location so it considered as general.

Other point to promote new members some time we give maximum points. Now you are a Gold and senior member of Maharashtra Spider and we expecting quality of content from you. This is very important for you because only quality content indexed top rank in search engines. To earn maximum possible Google AdSense revenue share you have to keep attention about that.

Polls are best way to earn some point but they are not much important in fetching traffic. Hence try to write more articles in resources section about Marathi festival, Actors, Movies, Famous personality, etc. Now onwards points are not more important for you, We will keep attention about that. You have to write more articles to earn more. Sure when you reach at 100 resources contribution your revenue share increase well.

With Best Regards,
    Vilas

Thanks I will try my best.

Leena,

The same happens with me many times, only few members good points and rewards. Initially editors and webmaster entertain us, but after raising query them just ignores our queries. I experienced this many times. You can go through my recent post, you will get clear about.

yes same thing is happen with me also
    most of the time i am getting 5 points and now only 2 points.
    and the limit for posting polls is also less only 7 in the weak.

I agree and am satisfied with Vilas sir's reply. We must try our best to give qualitative writings in various sections.

Can somebody guide me how to initiate poll?
    Regards,
    Namita Terse

Life is God's precious Gift...!!! Use it to the FULLEST.

Dear Namita Terse,

You can create poll for knowing the views of group of people. Here in Maharashtra Spider we initiate polls which are asking about Maharashtra State and people on various aspects. To get maximum results from your poll you can share on social network sites like Facebook and twitter with your friends, ask them to vote your poll.

With Best Regards,
    Vilas

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.