You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Local Q & A

Discuss: After 10th class, What stream should chose by students?

This thread is to discuss the opinion poll topic 'After 10th class, What stream should chose by students?'.The CBSE 10th class result is out and Maharashtra 10th class results will be declared before 17 June 2011.It is very complicated situation to choose the steam after 10th class.The whole future of student will depends on his/her steam which he/she chosen. I think all stream have their own importance So,make your career in that field which takes you at best place in your life.
    Firstly we i.e. parents, teachers or any elders absolutely have no right to tell the students which stream he or she should choose. We can only advice them. The students are matured and responsible enough to take their own decisions.

Every stream is important and needed to make India great. Students must have goal to make India super power and every stream or every positive and constructive work has the way towards success.

I also thinks today students are very clever to take their own decisions.But some students do not take the admission to their favorite stream due to there low percentage in 10th class examination through Maharashtra centralized admission process .Such students should not lose confidence because everything is important in this world i.e arts,commerce, science.You can do everything if you take interest in good stuff.

With Regards,
    Ashwin

Dear Ashvin,

Nice forum thread about further education after SSC. Every stream have their own identity and scope. Majority of the students think science is best for good career. Important thing is to plan what we want to become in future. Many of student get confused hence targeting educational goals are very important.

With Best Regards,
    Vilas

Each and every side is important. Whichever side we take give complete hardwork from ourside and we will succeed in life. When we think I wanted to go science but I had to go commerce, the negative concept comes in action and it is the main hurdle in life. So try your side but if not don't get frustrated.

Other courses also have good scope.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.