You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestion and Feedback

My Resource is marked as pending, what that means?

Hello Everyone,

I wrote one article What is the KenKen Game? but now its status is pending due to use of external link.

My intension was clear by putting external link. I just want to tell the best website for KenKen game.There is no intension to earn money by putting such link. My query is that, weather I should remove that link or webmaster or editors will accept that after clearing my intension?

Your kind response will be appreciated.

regards,
    Tushar
    Dear Tushar,

External links are allowed if they are very important. You can put external links by creating bookmarks on MHS and then link it your resources. Your resources about KenKen game is very nice, we welcome you to write more on Marathi games like, Shabdakode, Ganyachya Bhendya, Fugadi, and other traditional games. Keep it up and do well.

With Best Regards,
    Vilas

Hello Vilas,

I understand that concept of external link.

You have not given the answer of my query.

regards,
    Tushar

Dear Tushar,

Edit your resources again with bookmark link, then we will accept your entry. Also one more point, if you post related topics in resources then give cross link to each resources.

With Best Regards,
    Vilas

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.