You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Local Q & A

Dangerous in Vidarbha

Request to each and every user of thi site,just answer me vidharba people they r fighting to separate vidharba region,is this the correct decession what government will make,or what we paople think whether this should be done or not,but i m not happy regarding this situation .

" visiting Shirdi, Shanisignapur and Trimbakeshwar "
    06 June 2011, 12:25
    We have planned the trip as follows : reaching Kopargaon staion in the evening staying in a hotel in Shirdi. Stay in a hotel in Trimbakeshwar or Nasik. Departure from Nasik road station the 3rd day afternoon. Want to visit Shirdi, Shanisignapur and Trimbakeshwar. Could members help in planning the visits .

Should I stay in Trimbakeshwar or Nasik and which hotel ?

Hello Ranjit,
    I am not happy to hear this that vidharbha wants to be a separate state. It should not happen. Our strength will decrease by this. Unity is very important. If there is unity nothing is impossible. I dont know why vidarbha wants to be separate. I just know that this should not happen. I am thinking that for what reason vidarbhians are doing this. Government should resist this and let the people know the importance of unity.
    with best regards,
    Kiran Daware.

a blog for electrical engineering students....

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.