You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestion and Feedback

Can I post article in Marathi language?

Hello members,

I can write an articles in Marathi. I want to ask that weather I post such articles in Marathi? If yes, where I an post my article? If this facility available, I can invite my friends who are writing in Marathi only.

regards,
    Tushar
    Dear Tushar,

You are welcome to write Marathi articles in MHS under resources category. Only few things you have to consider that, Heading and summery must in English, Some introduction about article topic in English is necessary for getting good support from search engines. Try to write it, I will help you if problem occurs. Wish you all the best.

With Best Regards,
    Vilas

Hello Vilas,

Thank you for reply. They may not write summary in English, because they are from Marathi background. They can write only small summary in English because of background problem but our summary restriction is 250 characters, this may be the problem for them.

But, I will communicate this matter to them.

regards,
    Tushar

Dear Tushar,

This is best opportunity for them because they got chance to learn English. When they try to post summery or introductory part in English they will improve lot. Every one not perfect in things but practice make them. Be a guide for them and make their future as a good writer.

With Best Regards,
    Vilas

Hello Vilas,

They are not interested in learning or writing in English. If they are masters in Marathi writing then why should they try?

Now, Marathi typing is very friendly on web, that's why a lot material available in Marathi language. If you search Marathi keyword in Google search then you get a Marathi material related to that. Our website is for Maharashtra and if we are ignoring Marathi language then it is not fine. So my suggestion is that we can start a separate section where we can have Marathi post only same as English version. Marathi writer will attracted to our website and our portal may become encyclopedia for every Marathi keyword search at Google.

regards,
    Tushar

Dear Tushar,

I don't agree with your statement: "If they are masters in Marathi writing then why should they try?"

Everybody here are master of something. But to share your knowledge you must learn the language that everyone will understand.

I am not a english author, and for writing a 10 words Title and 250 words summary you need not be a master of english.

I am a proud Maharashtrian. If I want to spread the information about Maharashtra culture then I must use language read by many to make them understand what treasure we have in Maharashtra and Marathi Language.

And last but not the least : "What harm it makes to learn new things?" it will be helpful to you some day in some manner.

Regards,
    Namita Terse

Life is God's precious Gift...!!! Use it to the FULLEST.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.