You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Google AdSense Revenue Program

About Rs 100 Google AdSense welcome bonus

I read about "Rs 100 Google AdSense welcome bonus" in help topics. I tried to make a new AdSense account but it shows the message that only gold memebers can create this account.

I am confused about that. How can I get 100 rs bonus point by creating the new AdSense account?

Please suggest me.

regards,
    Tushar
    Dear Tushar,

For every contribution at MHS you alloted with some points. On the point basis we have make a membership levels like, Bronze, Silver, Gold, Diamond and platinum. The minimum eligibility criteria for getting revenue share from MHS is Gold member. To become a Gold member you have to earn minimum 500 points. After that you can try for Google AdSense account. If you got AdSense account approval from Google then you will credited with 100 Rupees AdSense welcome bonus.

With Best Regards,
    Vilas

I read all the things about this on http://www.maharashtraspider.com/help/2715.aspx

But there is nothing mention about gold membership, that's why I raised this query.

Can you explain about this?

Hello Tushar,

Before applying for the Google AdSense revenue program you must clear all the requirements of Google provided in "View Adsense Profile" link which is in your home page.

You must check all those criteria and after that you will apply for that till then create your huge database so that they will not reject your application.

Regards,
    Sagar Kakde.

"The road to SUCCESS
    is always under construction"

Hello Sagar,

Thanks for reply.

I read all the things. Anyone should have to clear 5 criteria out of 6. If this the case then http://www.maharashtraspider.com/help/2715.aspx document is misleading. That all criteria should be written in this document otherwise new users like me gets confused.

Hope you are getting, what I want to say.

regards,
    Tushar

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.