You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

Just to say Hello and ask a query

Hello Friends,

I am new to this website, I read the rules but could not understand all rules.

Can you guide me about it.

My 3 friends are joined with my reference but no points had added to my account? Can anybody explain to me?

Thank you.

regards,
    Tushar Chaudhari
    Dear Tushar,

Welcome in Maharashtra's No 1 online portal. I very impressed that you have reads FAQ before proceeding. Here when you post any section of MHS you can awarded by some points. The point just for shown your contribution at MHS. We invite you to write articles about Maharashtra education, city's, travel and tourism, political news etc. We offers 90% AdSense revenue share for one year from your contribution.

Your friends had not verified their account hence you will not got an rewards. Tell them to verify their email address and start to contribute. If you found any difficulties then ask in forum section. Wish you all the best.

With Best Regards,
    Vilas

Hello Vilas,

Thank you for the reply.

I will tell them to do so.

regards,
    Tushar

Hello Vilas,

I think the process is complicated. My friend got the email to validate the account, he clicked on that "Click here" but his account is not validated. it just log in into his account,but I didn't get referral points.

To validate his account he have to click on the his name on the left column (when he sign in) then he have to put validation code to activate validate his account.

Is any simple procedure than this?

Even My 2 frnds are validated I got 2 points and 2 Rs.

I suppose, I should get up to 500 rs.

Please clarify.

regards,
    Tushar

Hello Tushar,

Welcome to MaharashtraSpider.com as you ask about the referel awards it depends on the people under your reference.

For joining you will get Rs. 1 for each member and if they continue with their work and reach upto Gold level you will be rewarded with Rs. 250 and when they reach their Diamond level then you will be rewarded with Rs. 500 and this is the maximum amount you can earn through one reference.

You can earn by sharing your knowledge with others but point should be noted that all the information related to Maharashtra only.

We will not accept the information reffered to other state.

According to your contribution and quality of the resource you provide you will be rewarded for each post.

Do not Copy and paste data from other website otherwise it will be rejected write in your own language.

So if you will get any problem in any section then feel free to write here.

Best of luck for the future.

Regards,
    Sagar Kakde.

"The road to SUCCESS
    is always under construction"

Hello Sagar,

Thanks for clearing that point. Your advice is valuable for me.

I write all contents in my own language, that's why no point of rejection.

I dont't understand your advice "update your status you are looking for Online job then this is the best option for you"....waht odes this means???

regards,
    Tushar

It was not a advice and sorry it was someone else's status and I thought it was your's thats why I wrote that.
    Regards,
    Sagar Kakde.

"The road to SUCCESS

Can you tell me where is status? This website is very un-user friendly.

Is their any benefit of updating status?

When you LogIn it will redirect your page to Manager Account in that page above View profile option there is a text box with a button named "Publish" That is your Status updater.

There is no benefits for updating status its just a facility to express what you feel or anything you want to share with us that's it nothing more than this.

Regards,
    Sagar Kakde.

"The road to SUCCESS

Thanks Sagar.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.