You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Google AdSense Revenue Program

Minimum requirements

Sir/Madam,

For Google Adsense Revenue program the 5 minimum requirements are to be fulfilled. We have to apply after the fulfillment of requirements or as soon as we reach gold level.

I have just reach gold level and friends have suggested to apply for the Google Adsense Revenue program. Can I apply it now or I will have to wait.
    Dear Leena,

As Maharashtra Spider concern we have very good responses from Google AdSense. Few of our member get their account approval within week. You can try for it.

With Best Regards,
    Vilas

Hello Leena,

I think you must apply as soon as you can. As Vilas sir said we have really good response from Google AdSense and you have enough data for them also.

So go ahead apply today and best of luck.

Regards,
    Sagar Kakde.

"The road to SUCCESS
    is always under construction"

Respected Vilas Sir and Sagar Sir,

Today I tried to apply for google adsense revenue but was unsuccesful. When I apply for new/create account , they are giving you are currently associated and when I give associate they are giving you have no account.

Digital address though written correct they are giving it is wrong.

Check your Spam or junk box in email you applied for AdSense account. Wait for reply of webmaster.
    With Best Regards,
    Vilas

Hello leena,

There may be some problem in it dont worry about it wait for 2 3 weaks contribute more and then apply.

They provided some criteria for applying (as you joined befor 2 month) but if you have huge database(resources and other data) then it may be possible that they provide you with the account.

Regards,
    Sagar Kakde.

"The road to SUCCESS
    is always under construction"

Sir,

I have applied and hoping favourable reply. Till then I will try my best to give qualitative articles.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.