You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Self Introduction

Achieved Gold Level today and eager to win prizes from Maharashtra Spider.

Hello friends,

Today I achieved Gold Level and am very happy, now I am eager to win the prizes from Maharashtra Spider and set to go for it. Thanks to all seniors and friends for your co-operation and helpful hand.

I am sure the same will be extended in future too, so lets make Maharashtra spider the best.
    Hi Leena Walawalkar,

Congratulations for achieving Gold level membership. Within short period of time you have done a great job. I really impressed from your writing and like to read more. You can earn "Master Blaster of the Month award" by posting regularly in resources section. Now you are eligible to earn through Kontera and Google AdSense revenue share. For that you have to apply both as publisher and link your account with MaharashtraSpider. Wish you all the best and happy earnings.

With Best Regards,
    Vilas

Respected Vilas Sir,

Thanks for the information. Please tell how to and where to apply. Tell me the full procedure step by step.

Dear Leena,

1. Go on manage account page
    2. Manage AdSense Account click on it
    3. You will land on "Join AdSense" Click on it
    4. Create Google Adsense account by providing true information
    5. Use your old Google account to sign up
    6. thats it wait for Google reply.

For Kontera Revenue share
    2. Manage Third party Ad revenue sharing
    3. Here you found Kontera referral link and complete procedure how to create Kontera account.

Wish you all the best for revenue share.

With Best Regards,
    Vilas

Hello Leena,
    Firstly Congratulation on your great success as you become a Gold Member in MHS.As Vilas Sir Suggested you follow the procedure for applying to Google Adsense Account. Update your profile in MHS.Write more about yourself like achievements,hobbies and add some links of your best resources because Google check your profile before giving Adsense approval.This will help you for getting Adsense approval early as possible.I read your resources.They are best.
    Just Rock On MHS And Earn pocket Money.

With Best Regards,
    ASHWIN

Respected Vilas Sir, Ashwin Sir,

Thanks for the information. I will do my level best in resource section and also in other sections.

Congrats Leena,
    Certainly you will achieve your goal soon.
    Regards,
    Arvind

"Success is jounery not destination!"
    "Sail the boat of Success!"

Sir,

Today I got email from google regarding my account being approved but I am not getting to activate it. Please give me stepss to do so.

Hello Leena ,

I suppose you got the conformation mail from Google and if so then confratulation for that and follow the instruction as given by Vilas Sir it's very simple procedure to associate your account.

I am sure once you start you will not face any problem to associate the account you will get full information there itself.

Best of luck and wish you have huge earning through google adsense also.

Regards,
    Sagar Kakde.

"The road to SUCCESS
    is always under construction"

o.k, I will try.

Hi Leena,

Congratulations for getting Adsense account approval. If you had apply through Maharashtra Spider then no need to join your account again with MHS. Just check in emails where you found AdSense email asking about grant access to IndiaReviewChannel.com (MHS Using this AdSense application). Hope you got the solution.

With Best Regards,
    Vilas

Hey Leena,
    Now you have double reason to smile, right?
    Regards
    Arvind

"Success is jounery not destination!"
    "Sail the boat of Success!"

Sir

I got the code , selected it but I am not getting where and how to paste it.

You are speaking about AdSense then no any code have to paste only follow the steps given above.

If you are speaking about Kontera, then visit you manage account page and choose third party revenue share. Further details are available there.

With Best Regards,
    Vilas

the procedure is explained step by step

2. Manage AdSense Account click on it
    3. You will land on "Join AdSense" Click on it
    4. Create Google Adsense account by providing true information
    5. Use your old Google account to sign up
    6. thats it wait for Google reply.

congratulation...

Delete Attachment

Thanks for responses.

Hello,

Cool....Congratulations ....

Regards
    Mrs.Medha Srikanth

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.