You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestion and Feedback

How to achieve prize?

Respected sir/madam,

I have joined Maharashtra Spider in January 2011 and have achieved gold level today. I would like to know the ways to achieve prize, I have not received any prize till today.

Please tell me how could I achieve the prizes from Maharashtra spider?
    Dear Leena,

Now MHS have only Master blaster of the month award. Sure webmaster will announce more contests in coming days. For getting cash credits you have to post quality of resources about education, examination, admission news and many more.

With Best Regards,
    Vilas

Respected Vilas Sir,

Thanks for information. What will I have to do that is write to become Master Blaster of the month?

Dear Leena,

The valuable contribution from members in respected month will awarded as Master Blaster of the month. This award is honored only those members who have did something special in this month. For that you have share your articles on social network and on bookmarking sites.

With Best Regards,
    Vilas

Hello Leena,

Its being a long time for anouncing any contest in MHS I hope soon it our webmaster will anounce the contest for us.

Till date Best of luck and contribute more to earn cash prise.

Regards,
    Sagar Kakde.

"The road to SUCCESS
    is always under construction"

Respected Vilas sir, Sagar sir,

Thanks for the information, I will try my level best to give quality articles in all the sections of Maharashtra spider. But there must be prizes as they cheer up every member and then there will be overall qualitative progress of Maharashtra Spider site.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.