You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Guidelines

What basic things I consider before posting in MaharashtraSpider?

Dear Members,

This is very good news for all us that MaharashtraSpider is doing awesome in respected region. Many of students, youngsters and others are get benefited from MHS. We are bound to deliver right information in right manner. Thats why MHS earn good respect in online community. Now MHS is getting high traffic from search engines regarding HSC, SSC, University, Recruitment and MPSC examinations.

All we have to maintain our MHS standard by following some simple tips. Because its very important for all of us. Consider this basic things before posting in MaharashtraSpider.

1. Use proper spelling, upper case, lower case, and font.
    2. Do not use short language (SMS).
    3. Try to use proper Crammer.
    4. Do not copy and paste.
    5. Do not use external links.
    6. Do not use Bold Tags.

This basic things we have to follow before posting in MHS. If we found anything against the guidelines we will delete this post prior any intimation.
    Hello Vilas Sir,
    Thank you for this good and basic information about posting in MHS.People should avoid to produce the copyright contain in their post.If we make our own contain(information)properly and presented in best way then it is beneficial for MHS and also to MHS members.Some of basic things before posting in MHS
    1.Make a good summary of post because good summary brings SEO.
    2.Do not add copyright images in your resource.
    3.The contain in resource should be presented properly i.e properly paragraphed with heading.

With Best Regards,
    ASHWIN

Hi Ashvin,

Thanks for adding important notes to consider before posting in MHS.

With Best Regards,
    Vilas

Thank you Vilas da for sharing this basic information with us.

I like to add another thing in it that Mention the Key points in your resources as many times as possible.

This will also helps to increase the traffic.

Regards,
    Sagar Kakde.

"The road to SUCCESS
    is always under construction"

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.