You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Television

Kareena to host TV show!

The actress who is known for her fashion sense has been approached to host a reality show to be aired on a global entertainment channel. In the show, she will be guiding the contestants on how to dress, and what to wear. She will also give the contestants make-overs.

Bebo confirms that she has got the offer to host the show but doesn't want to share details. Why? The logic - paperwork is yet to be sorted out, "Yes, I am getting lots of offers (including the fashion based show) but I don't want to say anything right now."

An insider says, "Kareena's pay packet will be a bomb. Given her current star status, she could even charge one crore per episode. If Bebo signs the dotted line, she will be another A-list actress to have been wooed by TV. Priyanka Chopra hosted Khatron Ke Khiladi. The channel is pushing hard to get her on board but Bebo's date diary is full and she will need to work out the dates. The channel is prepared to wait for her. It is not on the lines of America's Top Model or any other fashion related show seen on any channel. It is a new and unique show and for a breakthrough concept, so they want a big name to host it. Will Bebo oblige?
    wow it is so nyce to watch bebbo on small screen

when it will start..
    i am waiting for it

That's not a strange that Kareena is going to host a TV show. Because many of the TV stars have done it before and many are doing it now. Like Amitab Bacchan in KBC, Shahtukh Khan in Paachavi Pass, Salman Khan in Bigg Boss etc. It will be nice to watch bebo hosting a Tv show.
    Lets see her.
    With best regards,
    Kiran

a blog for electrical engineering students....

The actress who is known for her fashion sense has been approached to host a reality show to be aired on a global entertainment channel. In the show, she will be guiding the contestants on how to dress, and what to wear. She will also give the contestants make-overs.

Bebo confirms that she has got the offer to host the show but doesn't want to share details. Why? The logic - paperwork is yet to be sorted out, "Yes, I am getting lots of offers (including the fashion based show) but I don't want to say anything right now."

An insider says, "Kareena's pay packet will be a bomb. Given her current star status, she could even charge one crore per episode. If Bebo signs the dotted line, she will be another A-list actress to have been wooed by TV. Priyanka Chopra hosted Khatron Ke Khiladi. The channel is pushing hard to get her on board but Bebo's date diary is full and she will need to work out the dates. The channel is prepared to wait for her. It is not on the lines of America's Top Model or any other fashion related show seen on any channel. It is a new and unique show and for a breakthrough concept, so they want a big name to host it. Will Bebo oblige?

That's not a strange that Kareena is going to host a TV show. Because many of the TV stars have done it before and many are doing it now. Like Amitab Bacchan in KBC, Shahtukh Khan in Paachavi Pass, Salman Khan in Bigg Boss etc. It will be nice to watch bebo hosting a Tv show.
    Lets see her.
    With best regards,
    kashinath

he actress who is known for her fashion sense has been approached to host a reality show to be aired on a global entertainment channel. In the show, she will be guiding the contestants on how to dress, and what to wear. She will also give the contestants make-overs.

hat's not a strange that Kareena is going to host a TV show. Because many of the TV stars have done it before and many are doing it now. Like Amitab Bacchan in KBC, Shahtukh Khan in Paachavi Pass, Salman Khan in Bigg Boss etc. It will be nice to watch bebo hosting a Tv show.
    Lets see her.
    With best regards,
    kashinath

hello friends
    i know that it is not a strange that Kareena is going to host a TV show. Because many of the TV stars have done it before and many are doing it now. Like Amitab Bacchan in KBC, Shahtukh Khan in Paachavi Pass, Salman Khan in Bigg Boss etc. It will be nice to watch bebo hosting a Tv show.
    but still she had a lots of fans follower on twitter that's why i would like to just share the information that she is also coming on small screen.

Regard's
    Bhushan

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.