You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Movies

New arrival - ragini mms

Director: Pavan Kirpalani

Cast: Raj Kumar Yadav, Kainaz Motivala

Writer: Pavan Kirpalani, Vaspar Dandiwala

Banner: Alt Entertainment, iROCK Media Pvt Ltd.

Producer: Ekta Kapoor, Shobha Kapoor

Co-Producers: Puneet Kinra, Tanuj Garg, Siddharth M Jain, Sanjay Routray

Director of Photography: Tribhuvan Babu

Sound Designer: Jitendra Chaudhary

Release Date: May 13, 2011
    I thing Ragini mms goanna rock. I have seen its trailor. The movie looks to be very scary. I think movie is based on the reality spirit incidents. The movie will be really scary. I m going to watch it this weeked. Hope it will be a nice and horror one.
    a blog for electrical engineering students....

Sorry guys, that I suggested you to watch Ragini MMS. Such a bore movie it is. You cant even understand how movie ends. Only 3 scary scenes are in the movie. I will give this movie 1.5 out of 5 stars.

hi friends ,
    i think this movie copyrite of hollywood movie paranomal activity..this movie is ''ok ''type movie..not scary movie

Although I have not watched the movie yet but read positive review at Indiatimes. The movie has got an interesting storyline and hope to watch the movie very soon.

Hey manjeet, this is not a copied movie but based on true incidents on a girl Deepika from Delhi and an incident from Mumbai outskirts (both mixed).
    And Manzil, i think positive review must be fake. I have watched the movie. The storry is not much attractive and not much scary also. Only 3 or 4 scenes are somewhat scary and according to my opinion this movie will get only 1 to 2 stars out of 5.

i think this is a great movie

not worth watching

name itself says its story

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.