You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Google AdSense Revenue Program

182 $ Google Adsense Revenue share for month of April 2011

Dear friends,

I had earned 182$ Google Adsense Revenue share for month of April 2011. In last two months I am totally engaged with my study for summer examination. Today I checked my revenue share and I am shocked.
    Hello Vilas,

Congrats to your grant success..

Regards,
    Nikhil Bille,
    Diploma Holder(E&Tc)
    "Learning from experience is a faculty almost never practiced"

Hello Vilas Da,

Its really great to hear this much revenue earned by you.

Congratulation and keep going.

Regards,
    Sagar Kakde.

"The road to SUCCESS
    is always under construction"

Hello Vilas sir,

Congrats for your adsense earning.

Sir, may i know how to apply for the reissue of adsense check. Actually my last check was not delivered to my home address.

Regards
    Raj Kumar

Dear Raj Kumar Singh,

After completion of 60 days you can reissue your missed Google AdSense check. For more information visit here, http://www.google.com/adsense/support/bin/answer.py?answer=53936
    You will land on application that ask you about your payment and then complete form. If your reissue process will done before 15 you will receive missed payment with current. After 15 it will deposit in next months payment. Hope you satisfied with your query, wish you all the best.

With Best Regards,
    Vilas

Congratulations Vilas.

Your contributions from the earliest times of MHS and also your editorial work in MHS has also made MHS a better place to work. As rightly said, efforts do not go waste and returns will surely come to your hands.

Regards,

Dr. Apurva A. Tamhane
    B.H.M.S., C.C.H., C.G.O., M.D. Homoeopathy

Hi Apurva,

Thanks for your best wishes. All we together will do best for our Maharashtra Spider.

With Best Regards,
    Vilas

Respected Vilas Sir,

Congratulations and best wishes for the future. We need more information and knowledge that can make Maharashtra Spider the Superb site.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.