You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

Is turning into vegetarian need of the hour to save planet Earth ?

Hello friends,

As you know about the condition of our dear planet earth, I would like to know you views on saving our environment. You know that pollution has risen to extreme levels resulting in high concentration of Carbon dioxide ,methane, and other heat trapping gases, population is also increasing rapidly, natural non-renewable resources are getting depleted quickly. There is a difference in demand and supply. Hence, the price of basic commodities are rising rapidly due to which there is lot of pressure on government. We all have to face this and other future generations have to pay for our deeds. Hence I have a view that all people should turn into vegetarian so that we can save our planet. Look as every one will be eating vegetarian food there will be no killing of animals and poultry. Their dead waste which now goes into garbage dumps decays and releases heat trapping gases into atmosphere. Also people eating this are at risk of getting disease if the meat, fish etc is contaminated.

Hence, I think Turning into vegetarian is need of the hour.

Regards,

Rahulkumar.
    Dear Rahulkumar,

Thanks for few caring good words for our mother earth on the occasion of mother's day. The small changes in our life style make great changes in environment. Few of them as follow,
    1. using bicycle
    2. use of local transport
    3. save electricity
    4. take care of our instruments
    5. controlled use of technology
    6. Plantation of blank space
    this few changes save maximum carbon dioxide and other wastage which can save our earth.

With Best Regards,
    Vilas

Dear Vilas,

Thanks for your response. It is nice to see other people are also contributing towards saving our planet Earth. The tips given by you are simple and as well as effective to use. We all should take such steps. Hope we all do our best.

Regards,

Rahulkumar.

No, I don't think turning into vegetarian is the need of the hour to save planet Earth. The real need is to grow and maintain more and more trees, minimise population and pollution of all types. Create awareness amongst all and include active participation of all. Children should be given information and competitions should be taken like poster, drawing, essay, poem etc. so they feel involved and act positively.

yes turning into vegetarian is not proper cause for saving planet. but the points explained by the Mr. Vilas is more helpful and effective in saving planet.
    1. using bicycle
    2. use of local transport
    3. save electricity
    4. take care of our instruments
    5. controlled use of technology
    6. Plantation of blank space
    if an individual follow at least 2 to 3 daily in day to day activity then it will surely helpful in saving planet and reducing GLOBAL WARMING problems.

We must not wait others to do any action. We must start implementing actions regarding saving our planet earth and this will do a lot.

Hi,

Nice question for discussion "save Earth".

It is the need of today that everyone must take care about environment. Increasing pollution, more and more use of vechiles, deforestration are the factors which must be take into accordance.

We must try to control the pollution. Pollution is the main factor for all the changes taking place on Earth. Increase in temperature, Irregular rainfall, diseases like dengue, malaria. This all is because of pollution.

We must try to preserve the present vegetation and must try to plant trees in the surrounding. Increasing deforestration is also responsible for increasing percentage of Carbon dioxide.

The use of plastic must be minimized.

The wastage from homes, markets, hotels must not be thrown in the open areas. This must be properly discharged.

Water from factories, industries must not be passed into rivers, canals.

And the point mentioned by Rahulkumar about turning vegetarian, it is impossible that everyone will stop eating non-veg. And non-veg is also essential for our growth. I don't think that turning vegetarian will be helpful in saving Earth.

Regards,
    Santosh Davari.

" Life does not get better by chance, it gets better by change. "

Hi,

Nice question for discussion "save Earth".

It is the need of today that everyone must take care about environment. Increasing pollution, more and more use of vechiles, deforestration are the factors which must be take into accordance.

We must try to control the pollution. Pollution is the main factor for all the changes taking place on Earth. Increase in temperature, Irregular rainfall, diseases like dengue, malaria. This all is because of pollution.

We must try to preserve the present vegetation and must try to plant trees in the surrounding. Increasing deforestration is also responsible for increasing percentage of Carbon dioxide.

The use of plastic must be minimized.

The wastage from homes, markets, hotels must not be thrown in the open areas. This must be properly discharged.

Water from factories, industries must not be passed into rivers, canals.

And the point mentioned by Rahulkumar about turning vegetarian, it is impossible that everyone will stop eating non-veg. And non-veg is also essential for our growth. I don't think that turning vegetarian will be helpful in saving Earth.

Regards,
    phulari kashinath

Hello friends,

As you know about the condition of our dear planet earth, I would like to know you views on saving our environment. You know that pollution has risen to extreme levels resulting in high concentration of Carbon dioxide ,methane, and other heat trapping gases, population is also increasing rapidly, natural non-renewable resources are getting depleted quickly. There is a difference in demand and supply. Hence, the price of basic commodities are rising rapidly due to which there is lot of pressure on government. We all have to face this and other future generations have to pay for our deeds. Hence I have a view that all people should turn into vegetarian so that we can save our planet. Look as every one will be eating vegetarian food there will be no killing of animals and poultry. Their dead waste which now goes into garbage dumps decays and releases heat trapping gases into atmosphere. Also people eating this are at risk of getting disease if the meat, fish etc is contaminated.

Hence, I think Turning into vegetarian is need of the hour.

Regards,

phulari kashinatn

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.