You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

Received My First Payment From MHS

Hi,
    Thank You MHS, I received my first payment of Rs.800/- today.The minimum payout is Rs.1000 but Dr.Sanjeev announce this payment to me.I am very thankful to Mr.Vilas and Mr.Mahesh Sir for their guidance.This gives the example to all people that MHS really pays.MHS really pays to all members by the cash credits for providing important information on MHS.

With Best Regards,
    ASHWIN
    Congrats Ashwin for your first payment. Can you tell me how much time did it take to earn this credit? Thanks in advance.
    a blog for electrical engineering students....

Hi Ashvin,

Congratulations for getting payment through MHS. Keep your good work going on and be with us, we have lots of opportunity for you in future. Wish you all the best.

With Best Regards,
    Vilas

Hi Kiran,
    As you post more ,important and current information on Maharashtra spider then you get more cash credits.If your presentation style,topic information is good then you get good cash.After Gold level you can also apply for Google Adsense account to earn revenue of about 90%.For more information about posting good resource read MHS HELP TOPIC . The minimum payout of cash credits is Rs.1000.If you earn this cash credits in month then your payment will release in starting week of a next month.You can also contribute in Business directory,bookmark section to earn good money and points.
    Hope Kiran you will get answer of your question.If you have any other query ask in forum section.

With Best Regards,
    ASHWIN

congratulation...

Hi Ashwin!
    Congrats, yes MHS webmasters are very kind and supportive hence the result.

Keep your moral high and participate.
    Regards
    Arvind

"Success is jounery not destination!"
    "Sail the boat of Success!"

Congrats for your success .

Please give us some useful tips for good posting in Maharashtra Spider.

Regards'
    Medha Srikanth

Hello Medha,
    Thank you.I like your resources.Read information i am given to kiran.Add some images related to your resource but images should not be copyrighted.Add related topic information link to your main resource.

Regards,
    ASHWIN

[Response removed by Admin. Read forum policies.]

Congratulations Ashwin,
    Earning by sharing knowledge is one of the best way to earn money.You contributed for the site and earned the cash,it gives benefit for you,visitors,members and also for MHS.
    For sharing any contents it requires knowledge,knowledge gets us from reading,this gives us information about specific subject and also our self knowledge increase.
    MHS gives us money for sharing our knowledge along this it helps us to know the new information from other members.

Best luck for you.

" Life does not get better by chance, it gets better by change. "

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.