You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestion and Feedback

Mission 5000 in resources section

Dear Members,

Good news to all MHS is very close to his 5000 resources / article knowledge base. Now we have more than 4100 resources and we have to complete our 5000 mark in this summer. Share your travelling, summer camp, wedding, and related experience with us and win cool cash credits and 90% AdSense revenue share. I hope all we together achieve this goal, wish you all the best and happy summer vacations.
    Hello Vilas Sir,
    As early as possible ,we should reach to the 5000 resource in our resource section.I personally appeal form all the members of MHS that they post more and more resource in MHS.Make good presentations of topics in our resource and earn good cash credit in MHS.Share current,useful, important information in resource section and earn more Google Adsense revenue.

With Best Regards,
    ASHWIN

Resources has always been an important part of any website.

Writing and maintaining a good quality resources is as important as publishing.

This is the good news for all of us to go for it.

Keep resourcing.

"Success is jounery not destination!"
    "Sail the boat of Success!"

Will try my level best to help MHS achieve this much deserved landmark.

Cheers,
    Medha

Have we passed the target what is today's position? I hope it has. If possible try to update the information and blink in lobby.

Dear Members,

On date 09 June 2011 we have 4200 Resources articles. All we have to try to achieve this target before monsoon comes. Keep it up and post Admission and recruitment news to complete our goals. Wish you all the best.

With Best Regards,
    Vilas

Thankyou Vilas Sir for the information. Now we know the target and where we exactly stand. This will help all of us to speed up and achieve the target of 5000 as early as possible by 30th June and put another goal to achieve.

If possible on 1st of every month give the total resources of Maharashtra Spider.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.