You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Kolhapur

Amba Ghat & Pavankhind

Hi All,

Amba Ghat is a one of the must visit places in Maharashtra. Pavankhind is also very near to from Amba Ghat which is witness of battle between Shivaji Maharaj & Adilshah. I recently visited both & would like to share my experience in "Maharashtra best places to visit" but do not have access to it. Please help out.
    Hi Mrudula,
    I know the both places are very beautiful and nice you can write your experiance in general resources. But if you wnat to write in "Maharashtra best places to visit" section then you have to be reputed member first. Nd i think there is a section for visited places in post resoursr section too.

a blog for electrical engineering students....

Hi Kiran,

Thanks a lot for the information.

Hi Mrudula,

Welcome in Maharashtraspider a online portal for real Maharashtra people. You can write more places and sightseeings in MHS under the resources section (Maharashtra tourism and travel). After judging your writing skill webmaster provide you access to special posting section. Hope you can do well, wish you all the best. If you got any problems then ask in forums.

With Best Regards,
    Vilas

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.