You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Movies

Bollywood's first 3D movie - 'HAUNTED-3D'.

Hello friends,

On friday 6th May 2011 Bollywood's first 3D movie is going to be released. The movie is a triller and ghost-freaked one made by Mukesh Bhatt. He had made earlier triller movies like Raaz, Raaz 2, etc. They were also related to same theme of supernatural power, ghosts, good against evil. But the latest is going to be 3D flick with new cast and crew working in it. The name of the movie is 'HAUNTED - 3D'. I am very fan of the technology world. I like to see the new advancements in technology and how these advancements are put to use for our entertainment. I hope this movie gives goosebumps to the audiences. I am looking to have a first day show of it. So have fun.

Have a nice day to all.

Regards,

Rahulkumar.
    hi friends,
    it is good movie

Hello Sayli,

Thanks for your response. It is indeed a nice movie to watch on weekend. The horror effects, storyline is nice. Also the performance of the new comers is good. They did a nice job.

Regards ,

Rahulkumar.

Yeps... thats a nice movie, absolutely. Its really a horror movie and I assure you that you can not see without fearing doesn't matters how brave you are. And the story, too, is different and very emotional.
    Really a horror movie ever. And dont forget to watch it in 3D theatre.

a blog for electrical engineering students....

Hi Rahulkumar,

Great to speaking about Bollywood's first 3D horror movie HAUNTED. Before that we have enjoyed Chota Chetan a magic movie in 3D. HAUNTED is nice summer gift from Bollywood.

Keep sharing movie experiences and reviews. MHS offers 90% AdSense revenue share for every post by members. You can post your reviews and experiences in resources section under the "Maharashtra entertainment". Before start posting go through the Help section for more knowledge. You can ask your query in forum also. Wish you all the best and do well.

With Best Regards,
    Vilas

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.