You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellanous

Osama Bin Laden is dead or alive ?

This question has real dramatic situation of our bolly-wood films.

Just heard about this news that Osama Bin Laden is dead. And this became the shocking and breaking news for all the headlines and news channels.

President of US announced today about the death of Osama Bin Laden. It was also mentioned that osama bin laden's dead body is with officials. He shot dead near the military operation.

How much truth lies here we do not know.
    But one thing is sure, this news will be icing all the sufferers all over the world.

Let us see what is in the lap of future.
    Till then hope for a peaceful lives all over the world in 2011.

Keep upgrading.
    Arvind
    I found a link for the same news.

Click for Osama Bin Laden is Dead Link

"Success is jounery not destination!"
    "Sail the boat of Success!"

I don't believe that Osama Bin Laden is dead. He is a very intelligent person. He might be having some trick playing with the militray troops. I think he is still safe and watching the whole world
    after this news is circulating in media.

Dear Arvind Kuril,

As American official and Alkayada announced Osama Bin Laden is dead. He is no more and sure the terrorism will be in control for next 100 years. America proven his power and attitude, I am happy that USA taken controlled step. In world war two america did a big mistake of using atom bomb.

India have learn from USA, we have men who can do this type of operations.

With Best Regards,
    Vilas

Osama BinLaden, a true intelligent and really bad person! Almost every nation wants him dead. He is vary dangerous, especially for India and America. He must dreamed to destroy to these countries. He made many dangerous attacks on both of these countries. He made the worst when he destroyed the tallest Twin towers in New York, America. He made many attacks on Mumbai, which is capital of Maharashtra and Financial capital of India.
    Many Indians and Amercans are very happy by hearing the news of Osama's death. Wish this news is true. Only we can do is a wish that this news is true...

a blog for electrical engineering students....

This question has real dramatic situation of our bolly-wood films.

Just heard about this news that Osama Bin Laden is dead. And this became the shocking and breaking news for all the headlines and news channels.

President of US announced today about the death of Osama Bin Laden. It was also mentioned that osama bin laden's dead body is with officials. He shot dead near the military operation.

How much truth lies here we do not know.
    But one thing is sure, this news will be icing all the sufferers all over the world.

Let us see what is in the lap of future.
    Till then hope for a peaceful lives all over the world in 2011.

Keep upgrading.
    Arvind

Experience The Richness of MSP

I found a link for the same news.

Click for Osama Bin Laden is Dead Link

Experience The Richness of MSP

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.