You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

Discuss: Which company provides best facility to their customers ?

This thread is to discuss the opinion poll topic 'Which company provides best facility to their customers ?'.

Give your opinion.
    Which service you using ?
    Why, tell the reasons of using that service.
    It can help to choose this service.

With Best Regards,

Shashivardhan.
    Hello SHASHIVARDHAN ,
    I think Idea is best company which provides various benefits to their customer.Idea network range is all over.Their is no disturbance in the call if you are in village,farm or you traveling in train.They provide better services like recently launching Idea 3G service which has 1 million user in just a month.They solve any complaint of their costumer complaint in minutes.They provide better services and support to their customer. You can also find IDEA Page on Facebook and twitter. You can interact directly to the IDEA Customer support executives on Facebook and Twitter.Idea always attracts customer by providing various schemes in calling.Reliance is also good but it has a no coverage while traveling and also in various parts of country.The CDMA service of reliance is best.My personal experience, on same place their is no network in Reliance GSM service but their is network in Reliance CDMA.Generally Reliance launch a scheme to attract customer and after few months they close or stops the schemes.

With Best Regards,
    ASHWIN

Hi Ashwin,

Thanks for your opinion. It is very important for those who are choosing their service. There is no network problems in Idea. In every village and city there is full network. The facilities providing by Idea is also good.

Regards,

Shashivardhan.

This thread is to discuss the opinion poll topic 'Which company provides best facility to their customers ?'.

Give your opinion.

With Best Regards,

Hello SHASHIVARDHAN ,
    I think Idea is best company which provides various benefits to their customer.Idea network range is all over.Their is no disturbance in the call if you are in village,farm or you traveling in train.They provide better services like recently launching Idea 3G service which has 1 million user in just a month.They solve any complaint of their costumer complaint in minutes.They provide better services and support to their customer. You can also find IDEA Page on Facebook and twitter. You can interact directly to the IDEA Customer support executives on Facebook and Twitter.Idea always attracts customer by providing various schemes in calling.Reliance is also good but it has a no coverage while traveling and also in various parts of country.The CDMA service of reliance is best.My personal experience, on same place their is no network in Reliance GSM service but their is network in Reliance CDMA.Generally Reliance launch a scheme to attract customer and after few months they close or stops the schemes.

With Best Regards,

Hello friends,
    I think Tata Docomo is the best company giving really great services to it customers. Tata docomo is a very flexible having a number of plans as per requirement of customer. The plans of tata docomo are very affordable too.
    with best regards,
    kiran daware.

a blog for electrical engineering students....

Give your opinion.

With Best Regards,

hello friend
    Idea is best company which provides various benefits to their customer.Idea network range is all over.Their is no disturbance in the call if you are in village,farm or you traveling in train.They provide better services like recently launching Idea 3G service which has 1 million user in just a month.They solve any complaint of their costumer complaint in minutes.They provide better services and support to their customer. You can also find IDEA Page on Facebook and twitter. You can interact directly to the IDEA Customer support executives on Facebook and Twitter.Idea always attracts customer by providing various schemes in calling.Reliance is also good but it has a no coverage while traveling and also in various parts of country.The CDMA service of reliance is best.My personal experience, on same place their is no network in Reliance GSM service but their is network in Reliance CDMA.Generally Reliance launch a scheme to attract customer and after few months they close or stops the schemes.

Hi friends,

This question cannot be solved like this because every provides best of it which is different than others.

I have used tata, airtel, reliance and also vodafone. My opinion is that all provides best facilities which they can able to provide.

It depends on the customers, that which facility does he wants, and which company is best for that. Main factor is range problem. All networks are turning towards 3G now-a-days.

We must consider all the basic factors like range, roaming, calling rates, internet rates, messaging rates this will helpful to understand which company is best. Besides this schemes like caller tune, mms we have to consider.

Regards
    Santosh

" Life does not get better by chance, it gets better by change. "

Hello Friends,

I think we see the coverage area of Vodafone is best rather than other service provider. Other network is not good coverage than other. But my personal choice goes to Virgin CDMA because they are provides nice facility but not good in range.

Regards,
    Nikhil Bille,
    Diploma Holder(E&Tc)
    "Learning from experience is a faculty almost never practiced"

Give your opinion.

With Best Regards,
    phulari kashinath

sbi1.pdf

Delete Attachment

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.